Sunday 16 September 2012

Tim Walker & Tim Burton

Tim Walker and Tim Burton, two of my favourite people, did a photo shoot prior to Burton's Retrospective in New York and because I was travelling I missed it! I didn't even realise it had happened. But never mind, I have since found the images on the Harpers Bazaar Website to drool over instead, here is a few of my favourites:










model




As you might have noticed I especially like the ones with the giant skeletons... If you want to check out the whole article it's here thanks to Harpers Bazaar.

Tim Walker also has an exhibition coming up at Somerset House in October - Tim Walker : Story Teller which I am pretty excited about, I saw a show of his work a few years ago at the Design Musem which was amazing. His photos are so different to anyone else, I love the way he plays with proportion and he's really clever with colour, and I don't just mean the images he colours afterwards technicolour stylee! I would love to have a massive print of any of these on my wall.




3 comments:

  1. Love these photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oddly creepy but oddly beautiful - gotta love fashion editorials!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are incredible. Creepy but in a beautiful way. You have an incredible eye for style and photography. Definitely following.

    ReplyDelete