Thursday 27 September 2012

Birthday Treats

Last weekend I turned the ripe-old age of 26. I must say I quite like getting older, I act like a bit of a granny most of the time anyway so it seems to suit me. And the fact that I look about 18 still so I enjoy seeing the look of shock on people's faces when they find out my age...

Here's a few of my birthday treats




 TWO birthday cakes at work!


 Favourite roast Lamb


 wooo!


 Surprise work present(that I've had my eye on for the past two weeks!)


 Tracey Emin poster from lovely sister





 Vintage birthday card also from lovely sister




On the whole, Birthdays are fun. Nice to be at home too as I was in Australia this time last year. Now I'm looking forward to the festivities of cold Christmas (Hot Christmas was just TOO weird!)

1 comment:

  1. the cake and food looks delicious!! happy late birthday <3

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete