Thursday 20 September 2012

Cake Date

Last night was the night of the CAKE DATE with my dear friend Katy and lovely cakes from Ladyofvintage.
OH MY GOD they were so good.
My food baby (affectionately named Janet) was massive. We had a lovely array of baked goods, including banana bread, cupcakes, cake pops and cookies, amongst other things. Hence Janet gaining about 5 pounds in one sitting. She even sent a special 'man cupcake' for Katy's other half so he didn't feel left out. We had homemade pink lemonade to wash it all down, and Katy being the lovely host that she is even made me a pot of tea! So basically it was a pretty good evening on the whole. 

I did however decide against wearing my high-waisted jeans to work today..... So worth it though.

The cupcakes were wedding themed, featuring purple roses and bows on top of while icing with pink details, they were beautiful. The man cake was blue with stars and an Oreo on top which is pretty damn cool too. We has a selection of vanilla and chocolate cake pops, I think these were my favourite. Also as they're completely covered in chocolate they last longer than a normal cupcake so are great for a gift or if you need to prepare in advance for an event.

I might have gone a bit overboard on the pictures but it was very exciting!

























YUM



No comments:

Post a Comment