Sunday 16 September 2012

Mannequins Galore


These are some photos I took whilst I was living in Brunswick, Melbourne. This shop was just down the road from me and I was mildly fascinated with it for a little while. Partly due to the fact I really like mannequins but also because it just seemed so weird.










There are just a few things I'd like to point out:
1. Look at the sunshine, I do miss the Australian sunshine. This wasn't even a super hot day.
2. These photos do not convey the creepiness of this shop. It was so creepy. It was hardly ever open and was literally FULL of mannequins. Like so full you could hardly walk through the shop. This is coming from a person who quite likes mannequins ( I have two in my flat).
3. Such a weird name for a mannequin shop 'Mannequins Galore' even that's creepy.

There are probably more things I could tell you about this shop but this will do for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment