Monday 16 January 2012

Market day

Today we went to the Rose Street Market in Fitzroy. I've been wanting to do this since stumbling upon it whist googling Melbourne things when I was back in the lovely Bethnal Green. It lived up to expectations, quite small but in a good cosy way. It had a nice relaxed atmosphere and all the stalls were of high quality and quite reasonably priced. I could have quite comfortably bought a fair amount of things for myself and others, however I was good and only bought some earrings.









Market day breakfast.





Ingenious floor advertising.




This makes me want to live in Mexico. Don't ask me why it just does.





En route to the market. Big creepy baby on building.




I don't know who Mary is but she has nice colours and I like her poster.


No comments:

Post a Comment