Wednesday 12 February 2014

Artist

When people ask what I do, generally I tell them I'm an artist. These images are of the last body of work I made, which was in 2010 for my degree show. Even though I haven't made any work for nearly 4 years I still consider myself an artist, I've just been giving my brain a bit of a rest. I feel like I've finally got to a stage when I can start making work again. I'm definitely in a very different head space than where I was in 2010 but I think that can only be an advantage as now I have four more years of experience to draw from. These are just a few of my favourite images of my work, if anything to inspire me to get off my arse, and start using my brain and making things again. Which is what I love doing. I think I just needed to remember that.



 




















No comments:

Post a Comment