Thursday 24 October 2013

Socks

So as its getting colder and more wintery day by day, I have embraced the world of exciting socks. I've always been a lover of the long sock, especially Uniqlo's heat tech over the knee jobby which is one of my personal favourites. As I am also a lover of rolling my trousers up (I like to show off my slender ankles, I'm very proud of them don't you know) it only seems right that I should jump on the 'showing your sock' bandwagon too.
Here are some of my favourites, if only I could warrant spending fifty quid on buying new socks.....

Polly Sock Imoo - Monki
For some reason these remind me of my mum, she is however neither blue or in possession of a beak..

Naomi Sock - Monki
These are named after me. Therefore I should wear them. AND they're my favourite colour. Clever are those people at Monki.


Polly Sock Ikmo - Monki
Who doesn't want a grumpy little face on your foot?



Brachiosaurus Sock - Topshop
These have dinosaurs on them. That is all I need to say.



Eyeball Sock - Topshop
I really like things with eyeballs on. I used to have eyeball fairy lights but they broke which was very sad.



Happy Socks Stripe Sock
If I was a witch I would wear socks like this with my witchy boots.





1 comment: