Saturday 5 January 2013

A Year in Cake


So as many of you know I really like cake. Here is a few of my cake experiences from the last year...


 





Kuala Lumpur Airport cake on my way to Vietnam, my homemade Brownies




Lunch bun, Mumma Spruce hen do cakes










Gingerbread head, Jammy scone,



Cake pop from Lady of Vintage, Homemade doughnut cakes




Big lunch bun, Country fair lemon drizzle




Birthday Cake woo!





Skeleton biscuit, Yum chocolate cake




Katymitten new house cake, Papa birthday cake (he was 66, not 6 as the candles suggest...)




Macaroons at the Good Food Show, Halloween cake by me


SO that was a brief account of my year in cake. There were of course many others that didn't make the grade, not necessarily because they weren't as good, probably more likely that my picture was a bit crap... also if I'd have included ALL of them I'd look like a right greedy fat fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment